Reception and Concierge Services
I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.
Receptionists are the face of your business, that's why it's important to find the right team so you can
make the right first impression. Good receptionists should have the right attitude, appearance, communication skills,
and reception etiquettes. They should also be able to co-ordinate their workload efficiently and mutlitask to get
the work at hand done.
At Manchester Security Services , all our receptionists must have proven track record in delivering the highest level of customer care and service,
and they must be able to communicate strongly and confidently with all levels of customers.
These are few of the roles and duties our receptionists can contribute to your business :
- Provide warm welcome and prompt welcome on arrival for visitors
- Handle all incoming phone calls and enquiries promptly
- Manage meeting room bookings as required
- Report any maintanance issues requiring attention and failure of equipments to the management
- Maintain the reception and work area tidy or organized
- Ensure that visitors and clients are communicated to the relevant people promptly
- Manage stocks levels and replenish meeting rooms as required
- Maintain appropriate stationary stock in the reception area
- Inform customers with avaliable facilities, current events, activities, and promotions
- Provide visitors with refreshments where necessary
- Operate as the hotel/venue switchboard
- Take accurate messages and pass them on in a timely manner
- Manage in and out deliveries, and distribute them to the correct recipient
- Liaise with suppliers and contractors, organising catering, order supplies, and keep record of stock
- Scan, copy and email documents
- Update your company's social media profiles with current promotions, news and events
- Send brochures and marketing material to clients
- Manage and distribute security passes
- Supervise the reception area and report any suspect package to the local authority
- Ensure that your business complies with all health and safety laws & regulations, including fire-marshal duties and first aid
Some of the must-have requirements we expect from all our receptionists are being friendly, engaging, energetic and bubbly.
They should be able to create a warm and welcoming atmosphere for all guests with the aim to retain and attract new customers.
All our receptionists are fully licensed by the SIA authority and have a good command of written and spoken English.
Send us a brief description of your security requirements, using this form and we will come back to you with a quotation.
Get a quote